- Columbia University, New York :
- Abraham Marcus, Ph.D 1979, People and Property in Eighteenth Century Aleppo
- Nikola B. Schahgaldian, Ph.D 1979, The Political Integration of an Immigrant Community into a Composite Society: The Armenians in Lebanon, 1920-1974
- Zaven Arzoumanian, Ph.D 1984, History of Lewond the Eminent Vardapet of the Armenians: Translation, Introduction and Commentary
- Leila Tarazi Fawaz, Ph.D 1979, Urbanization and Social Change : The Population of Beirut in the Nineteenth Century
- Hasan Kayali, Ph.D 1988, Arabs and Young Turks : Turkish-Arab Relations in the Second Constitutional Period of the Ottoman Empire, 1908-1918 (a few entions of Armenians)
- American University of Beirut :
. Panos s. Jeranian, 1971, M.A., "Catholic Armenian And Maronite relations in Mount Lebanon"
. Vartkes Takhtajian, 1972, M.A., "The Separate of the Armenian Catholics from the Armenian Apostolic Church in the Eighteenth Century"
. J.J. Salmanian, 1980, M.A., "Arabic Language Learning by Armenian Lebanese Students. Problems and Solutions."
- London School of Econmics and Political Science
Meir Zamir, 1980, Ph.D. "The Formation of Modern Lebanon 1918-26"
- University of Durham
. T.H. Greenshield 1978, Ph.D., "The Settlement of Armenian Refugees in Syria and Lebanon, 1915-1939"